With over 11 years of IT experience and over 8 years of developing and architecting solutions for Microsoft SharePoint involving Online and On-premises versions of SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure.
I have worked closely with clients and end-users to ensure the solutions meet the business requirements, to offer suggestions for improvement and reduction of manual effort and most importantly ensure that the solution includes documentation and knowledge transfer to allow handover and support.
I passionately work hard to keep up with the latest trends and movements within the SharePoint communities and thrive on exploring emerging technologies to discover new potential with the features, business opportunities and value for clients.
SharePoint Editions include 2003, 2007 Office Server, 2010 Server, 2013 On-premise and SharePoint Online.
Development skills include SPFX, C# ASP.NET with SharePoint Server Side Object Model (SSOM), Client Side Object Model (JSOM & CSOM), SharePoint Fast Search, FQL, InfoPath 2007, Workflow 2007/2010, Publishing CMS, Business Connectivity Services, WWF, WCF, Ajax, CAML, XML & XSLT, Automated deployment, MVP Design Pattern & Best Practices.
Experience in ALM using TFS2012, TFS Online, TFS 2010 with advanced branching strategies and Agile & Waterfall methodologies. Implemented automated testing with Coded UI, Unit Testing & Lab Management. Build and work item management, release management through software development lifecycle. Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013.
Azure skills include configuring Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Azure Functions, App Service Environments, Azure Web Apps, Storage Accounts, Key Vaults and Azure Active Directory.
Infrastructure Technology: PowerShell, SQL Server 2012, R2/2012, IIS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Firewall Security, Hyper-V and network management.
I follow these key paradigms when developing solutions:
- Implement using industry best practices
- Work to the highest quality and provide tested solutions
- Establish and follow release management processes
- Use of source control systems such as Microsoft Team Foundation Service/Azure DevOps
- Provide appropriate levels of documentation and technical handover
I can work with and communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience to ensure the solutions are built as expected.
I have a number of Microsoft certifications gained to support my skills set:
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Web Applications (Charter)*
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: App Builder (Charter)*
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: Web Applications
- Microsoft Specialist: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft Certified Professional: Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Application Development
My full transcript can be found at:
Transcript ID: 954162.
Access Code: examshare.
Transcript Viewing Page: https://mcp.microsoft.com/Anonymous//Transcript/Validate